By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DevelopmentFriendly.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DevelopmentFriendly.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DevelopmentFriendly.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DevelopmentFriendly.com’s web site are provided “as is”. DevelopmentFriendly.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DevelopmentFriendly.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DevelopmentFriendly.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DevelopmentFriendly.com’s Internet site, even if DevelopmentFriendly.com or a DevelopmentFriendly.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DevelopmentFriendly.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DevelopmentFriendly.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DevelopmentFriendly.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DevelopmentFriendly.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DevelopmentFriendly.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DevelopmentFriendly.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DevelopmentFriendly.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information that you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily submit through contact forms, comments, or subscription options.
We also automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of the Website through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, pages viewed, links clicked, and other actions you take on the Website.
2. Use of Information
We use the collected information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Website’s functionality.
- Send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials (if you have subscribed to them).
- Respond to your comments, inquiries, and requests.
- Monitor and analyze usage patterns to enhance user experience and customize content.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With third-party service providers who assist us in running the Website and providing services.
- With affiliates, business partners, or advertisers, in an aggregated and anonymized form.
- In response to legal requests, such as subpoenas or court orders.
- When necessary to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or the public.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
5. Your Rights
Subject to applicable laws, you have the right to:
- Access, correct, update, or delete your personal information.
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent at any time (if processing is based on consent).
- Lodge a complaint with a relevant data protection authority.
6. Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before interacting with them.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure.
9. Contact Us